Friday 15 June 2012

June Obsession: JWLRY by LLYMLRS

Ever since purchasing an amazing lucky dip bag of goodies from Temporary Secretary (Full review here!) a few months back, i've found random jewellery mixes a really fun way to expand your collection and include bits and pieces that you wouldn't usually pick yourself.

I've always been a fan of style and beauty blogger Lily Melrose, and find tons of style inspiration from her outfit posts, and I was really exciting when I saw that there was a link to her online shop from her blog.

When I originally purchased my jewellery there were a lot more options for different types of rings and ring mixes, however right now there is only an option for the ring mix that I purchased (I'm unsure as to whether other options will be available!).

The 'Five Stone Rings Mix' is priced at £10 and includes a mix of silver tone metal rings all varying in size, colour and stone. They are all claimed to be the most popular rings of the collection, and are chosen  completely at random. Ever since I started taking care of my nails and experimenting with gel and acrylic nails i've loved piling on different rings, so this was perfect!

Here's what I received:


How gorgeous are they?! My favourite is by far the red, closely followed by the black. I love the two turquoise rings, however I do already own one similar that I wear almost daily, but that is my fault as it does state that turquoise rings are included. There's such a great mix of colours, as black and white go with everything! Each ring is adjustable as well, which is always handy! The only negative I have is that because the rings aren't real silver sometimes there's a slight green tinge to your finger after taking it off, but again, that was expected as it does clearly state that they only silver toned - and they're so pretty it's totally worth it!

I cannot remember exactly how much P+P I paid, however it does say on the delivery section of the site that prices are between £1.50 - £2.50 which is reasonable. What I do remember is the prompt delivery though, as I ordered them to accessorise some new outfits that I pulled for my work experience at Mizz mag in Kent, and they came in plenty of time.

If you're a ring fanatic like me, or just want to nab some of the accessories that Lily wears in her posts, you need to get in there quick and order! Such great value (It works out at £2 a ring!) and they look simply gorgeous with whatever you wear - You'd be surprised how much a great cocktail ring can add to an outfit.

Click here to visit JWLRY, or here to visit Lily's blog LLYMLRS - Do it, now!

6 comments:

  1. lovely post!i love the rings!went to the page but it said all are sold out??:( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I saw that! Perhaps email her and ask when you can expect some more to be in stock? x

      Delete
  2. love lilys blog too, really like the turqoise rings :D xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous aren't they? Thank's for commenting :) x

      Delete
  3. lucky dips are the best - i love surprises! (or at least i am learning to love them!!) :) Hope you are well xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was your jewellery mixes that got me so into them! Need to do another one soon :) Thanks for commenting, hope you're well also! xxx

      Delete