Sunday 16 October 2011

Review: Revlon 'Top Speed' Nail Enamel in Emerald



I think I said it in a post before that I was trying to expand my nail polish collection (I've been going from buying at least 3 a week to buying one a month!) and that I was lacking in greens. So, I was feeling pretty festive as I browsed the make-up aisles in Boots and came across this gorgeous matte green polish from Revlon. I always think you can't go wrong with a strong matte colour as they always look just amazing on your nails as they do on the bottle. By the way, because it's night there is no natural light,so the flash makes the colour slightly lighter than it actually is, it's a forest green!

The bottle claims it only needs one coat, and that it takes 60 seconds to dry, and it's completely right! First off, I hate still being able to see the nail underneath the polish, it's just pointless! But after applying (Quite liberally, just incase!) quickly there was no hint of my natural nail in sight. I was precise enough to actually time the drying time to see if it was over a minute, and by 60s my nails were bone dry. Result :)


Please ignore my temporarily short nails, they keep breaking off because they're getting too long! As you can see it's a gorgeous woody green, and reminds me of the colour of a Christmas tree :)
It retails at £6.49 from Boots, which I think it's amazing as the application took two minutes, and the drying time is only a minute.

Excellent value for someone like me whose always on the go and can't afford to be wasting time blowing on my nails to make them dry! I recommend 100 percent.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment