Saturday 1 October 2011

It's on!

Okay, first of all I will admit to you that I am extremely competitive. Not in an annoying way that you can't trust me in fear that i'll stab you in the back, but I do have ambitions and goals that I strive to achieve. I like to strive for the best and won't stop until I get there.

I'm currently applying for more work experience placements. I've just applied for LOOK magazine and i'll then apply for others on the Conde Nast website. It's just so difficult because they are well known magazines, and even though i've been a fashion intern before it doesn't stop it being exhausting trying to beat everyone out for the spot.

I suppose it's the area of work I have chosen a career in, it's competitive and cut-throat and i'm still trying to get used to that. Anyone have any ideas for good Fashion Journalism work placements?

No comments:

Post a Comment