Monday 24 October 2011

My Favourite Christmas Nail Polish!


Nail Polish in Shade 36, Accessorize - £4

If this doesn't get you in the Christmas spirit, I don't know what will. I was in London on Monday doing an interview, and decided to browse Accessorize in Waterloo Station to pass the time before my train arrived. I usually don't like going into Accessorize, as I tend to forget that I have a budget and buy anything I can get my hands on. I found this amongst the dull shades by the till (To be honest, they were that dull but in comparison to this colour..), and for £4 I could not say no.

I had to use two coats to completely cover the nail, and each coat took just over a minute to dry which is rare for such an inexpensive polish. What I love most about this shade, is that what you see is what you get. Although my nail painting skills aren't the best since my nails became short, you can see that the colour on my nails is exactly the same as it is in the bottle.

Whenever I look at my fingers I instantly think of Christmas, which is enough to cheer me up any day :) All in all, a wise purchase and I will definitely be going back to Accessorize for more colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment