Thursday 8 December 2011

Review: OPI's Muppet Collection - Rainbow Connection



The one thing i've been the happiest about by living in Bournemouth is the fact that there's a Sally's just round the corner, with a revolving stand that's taller than me filled with OPI nail polishes. If no one knows about OPI, it's a brand of nail polish that sells to various salons worldwide. It's internationally known, with celebrities such as the Kardashians, Katy Perry and even Justin Bieber (?!?!) releasing limited edition collections.

I was flicking through my October issue of Glamour when I saw that OPI were releasing a limited edition collection of nail polishes inspired by the Muppet Movie. And instantly I was attracted to the brightest, most 'out-there' polish - rainbow glitter. Typical me.
So here's what it looks like on:

As you can see, my nail painting skills aren't perfect, but to be honest i blame the polish. Because it's flecks of glitter and other bits and bobs it's quite difficult to get an even coverage like you would with block colour polish. But to be honest, I don't care - it looks amazing!
It's my 20th birthday next week and i'm having a 90's party - this will look amazing with my union jack dress (Can you guess who i'm being?) The bottle also looks gorgeous; I keep it out on my dressing table just because it's so pretty to look at. Definitely the perfect polish for the festive season!

OPI nail polishes retail for £10.50, but if you aren't as impatient as me I would seriously recommend looking around online - just be careful that you're not buying a fake! Only buy from well trusted sellers.

1 comment:

  1. I've got to wait till xmas day for this beauty and the wait is *killing* me! Lovely blog btw sweet!

    http://thewoollenmitten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete