Wednesday 21 December 2011

Organising Your Nail Polish


After adding five new polishes to my collection (I am in the process of reviewing, honest!) I came to the conclusion that it was taking me too long to pick a colour because it's impossible to tell which one is which by just looking at the lids whilst they're in the box. So I decided to try something really quick and easy to organise my polishes better.

I cut paper up into small squares (Lined paper was easier because I don't have a good eye for straight edges!) and put a small dot of polish onto it, and left it to dry. After a few hours, I went back and sellotaped it onto the top of the bottle. It really doesn't take long to do, but obviously it is quite fiddly if you're a bit clumsy like me! But now, I can easily find my perfect nail polish by simply looking at the dots on the tops of the bottles. Nice and simple :)

No comments:

Post a Comment