Tuesday 20 March 2012

My mini H&M and vintage haul!

I don't know if I told anyone on here that i'm going on holiday in 4 weeks time, and being a curvy girl i'm not a big fan of wearing hotpants and bandeau's  like most people seem to wear on holiday. So I decided i'm going to wear as many gorgeous dresses as possible :) I took a trip to Boscombe today to have a look at a vintage shop called What Alice Found after reading Shanae's post about how unique and interesting it was. So I ended up going there, as well as a few high street and charity shops, and made a day out of it! So here's what I bought on my mini haul today.. spending £66 (With the cheapest being only £1.50 .. the joy of charity shops!)


Dress - £14.99, Jumper - £7.99 both H&M

I love the rabbit print on the dress, and it has a 50's feel with the jumper on top. It's a comfortable length and the tie nips the dress in at the waist giving me a nice shape.

Chiffon Dress - £19.99 H&M

If you haven't read my previous post you won't know that i'm really into chiffon at the moment. It's floaty and feminine and great for the spring time. I love this sleeveless dress with a gorgeous retro polka-dot print, it will look great with a cropped cardigan or a cable knit jumper for cold evenings.

 Fruit Jersey Top - £7.99 H&M

This top is one of H&M's basic designs. A simple loose jersey top that I can wear with denim shorts or even leggings, as it's just the right length. However, because it's such a low back my bra is really visible, so i'll either wear another top underneath or wear it over a bikini top when i'm on holiday. 

 Jumper - £1.50 Age Concern

What a bargain at £1.50! It's a lovely peach colour and it's so soft. It's the cheapest item of clothing i've bought in a long time! 

 Jumper - £15 What Alice Found

Another gorgeous printed jumper to wear over some lovely tea dresses! It's actually a size 18 so it has baggy sleeves but I usually push them up to my elbows anyway, and it turns out it has a brown mark on one of the sleeves as if it accidently had bleach spilled on it! Other than that, I love this jumper and it's super comfy (I'm wearing it now with a pair of leggings lounging on my sofa!).

So it's safe to say I have basically all my clothing for my holiday, as well as a couple of new jumpers to snuggle up in at night! I'm wearing the bunny dress and pink jumper tonight, so i'll try and get a picture to show you what it looks like on.

Hope you enjoyed the post, have a great day! x

No comments:

Post a Comment