Friday 14 March 2014

My Little MAC Lipstick Collection

Hey all! 

It's been a while since i've posted (again!) and the excuse remains the same. University work has got the better of me, so posts will be done when I can grab some free time. I thought i'd ease myself back in slowly by posting a little collection post. MAC lipsticks have been crowd favourites for years, with their endless finishes, shades and collections. I've only have a few, but they are something I really want to invest in this year as I really do believe they are the best lip products out there! So here is my little MAC lipstick collection so far:




(Top to bottom) Innocence, Beware!, Pervette & Plink!


Shy Girl, Creme Cup & Chatterbox


Japanese Maple & Peach Blossom

I've linked full reviews to them all underneath, apart from Peach Blossom and Shy Girl which I didn't seem to review upon purchase (I have no idea why!). As you can see I tend to gravitate towards the same colours when it comes to these lipsticks, which probably has something to do with their £15 price tag and I want to make sure I get something that I know suits me. I also tend to go for their Cremesheen collection, as I find the finish really long-lasting and there's also something really luxurious about the creamy texture. 

My favourite? It has to be Creme Cup .. It's the perfect neutral shade that seems to go with everything. It's one of the first ones I ever bought and has been used the most! 
My least favourite? Pervette. It's literally been worn once as I don't like the finish. I don't quite know what possessed me to buy a Glaze lipstick as it just looks weird and cold on my lips. There isn't much colour and I prefer something with a stronger pigment that makes my lips look more moisturised than lifeless! 

I'm now on the hunt for a really lovely plum colour along with a matte red that's suitable for pale skin tones from MAC.. any ideas? 

Speak soon! x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment